Thursday, February 12, 2009

Did I miss the dog law memo?

I don't have a dog but I would like a small one like this...and now I know I could travel with it if I wanted to. Maybe I have been under a rock for a while but I saw 5 dogs in the airport these past few days, and one was traveling on my plane! I have never seen this before so it was weird seeing it sitting in a seat more behaved than a human. Luckily it didn't bark so I would rather that than the crying baby. I wonder how much that costs, is it just like any other carry-on?

After writing this I decided to read the American Airlines American Way magazine. At the back were some travel tips including this one, "Carry on Pets must stay in their kennels and under the seat in front of you at all times. AA assumes no liability for the well-being of carry-on pets."

1 comment:

Janice said...

Dear Blabby...

Very interesting post. I shared this with my own dog, Mr. Lee, and he agreed that he would be a more suitable and agreeable travel companion than a baby. :)

Where did you fly off too?