Friday, July 31, 2009

Call-Forwarding from Sprint

Did you know that you can forward your calls to another number without permission from the owner of that number? I didn't know either until my bf had to forward his calls to my number and he was able to do so without me having to give Sprint my consent. Then he tried to cancel it and something didn't work right so I still kept getting his calls. I called Sprint myself and told them I thought that was weird and asked if that was possible to do and she said "Yes and no. As long as they have your number they can, scary huh." I can't believe it; don't be suprised if I get in the mood to send my calls to you.

4 comments:

Bob L. said...

I'll bet it's not just Sprint either. Sounds kinda wrong if you ask me...

Alan said...

I will pay you not to

Jeff said...

That's bizarre

Anonymous said...

My bff (lol) broke up with her bf last month and he had all her passwords to her accounts. She knew he was out to f>>k her, so she called AT&T (yep she has the iphone) and changed her account password and told them not to let anyone adjust her account. Two days later he talked them into some BS and even got them to chage her password so she couldnt access her own account!!(The account is hers 100%, his name was never on the account but because he knew her email address and home address he made changes. Hello they lived together for like 3 yrs?). Cell phone companies do don't care about identify theft or anything as long as they get paid. Its sad and makes me angry. I hope verizon is better, for the price I pay. -Nanette