Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Coconut Water and The Health Craze

I recently tried coconut water and love it! It's considered natures Gatorade because it has lots of electrolytes but without the fake sugar and all the other additives. Additionally it's good for your digestive system, skin, arteries, blah blah blah and... hangovers!!! Anyways, I'm starting to see it everywhere, particularly from this brand called O.N.E. A while ago I read that Coca-Cola had tons and tons of beverages in vending machines in Japan that were on and off the market in 3 months. They were beverages for the purpose of enhancing certain aspects of your health or appearance - I was loving the idea and anxious for these all-mighty drinks to make it here. While I have not seen much from Coca-Cola yet I have stated seeing all sorts or random brands popping up left and right including ONE and Borba. I am a total slave to these and I can't wait for more! The only thing that makes me feel less like a sucker is that at least the coconut drink is 100% coconut water and doesn't have all this other stuff in it but check out some of the ingredients in these drinks and you probably haven't heard of most.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: